INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect information to provide a better experience for our users.
We collect information in two ways:
- information you give us. This is information you give us when you register for the site, such as name and email address; and
- information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about how you use the site, including but not limited to: (i) device information; (ii) location information; and (iii) log information – (e.g. details of how you used our service).
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- with your consent;
- with domain administrators
- for external processing; or
- for legal reasons
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information privately or publicly.
We work hard to protect our users from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- we encrypt many of our services;
- we review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems; and
- we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
Updated as of 30 July 2019